Monday 20 May 2013

The Countdown is not ready to begin!

So, I go to get my passport updated on Wednesday so I can photo and send to the relocation department. The picture I had taken today looks better than the one I took on Sunday, but I look like a criminal and I am debating sending them a pic of me smiling to show I am not scary at all. The Visa process will then begin and I am still waiting for the paper contract to arrive so I can send and return.

When to start telling people is the next big thing.So many of my friends have been made redundant lately and with jobs a little thin on the ground I don't want them to feel I'm boasting. I still have a lot to do before I go including going to the dentist.

The enormity of what is to come hasn't sunk in yet really. I probably won't until I set foot in Wellington.


No comments:

Post a Comment